Do you want to tune in to your favourite internet radio station on a Sonos? Here’s what you need to do to add radio stations to Sonos to enjoy at home, at the office, or wherever you might be!
Using the Sonos App for iOS or Android:
- From the Browse tab, select Radio by TuneIn
- Tap My Radio Stations
- Tap the three dots in the top right and tap Add New Radio Station
- Enter the Streaming URL and Station Name and tap OK
Using the Sonos App for Mac or PC:
- Select Manage and Add Radio Station.
- Paste in the streaming URL of the station you wish to add, and type in the name of the station.
- From the Sonos music menu, navigate to Radio by TuneIn > My Radio Stations where the newly added station will be listed.
On a Mac, the “Manage” menu can be found in the toolbar in the top left corner of the screen. On a PC, the “Manage” menu is found at the top left of the Sonos application.